It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Welcome to TalonAirgun.com Guest!    Register  Or performs the  Login       

Information: The foremost Website for the discussion and tuning of AirForce Airguns

talonp custom hammer

Any threads that are TalonP specific should go in here.

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing

talonp custom hammer

Postby jesse » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:38 pm

I just had a couple of Tony's custom condor hammer slap mod hammers com in the other day. Man are they nice, well worth the money. But when I installed one on my talon p my pw won't go past 8. If I do the breech won't lock open. Is the breech on the talon p shorter or did I just do some thing wrong on installation? It should be easy enough install. My talonss is rocking on with the same hammer.
Random avatar
jesse

Postby Anthony266 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:44 pm

The High Flow hammer replaces the hammer and the hammer weight behind it...sounds like you left the hammer weight in and of course the brass end of the hammer goes inside the hammer spring...
Hope this helps.
Tony
Anthony266
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby jesse » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank you for the reply tony. They weight was in the S's when I replaced to the high flow tank. Every thin on the talonp Was stock, no extra weight. I bet I didn't get the sping over the top of the hammer. Lol I figured it was some thing that I did. I will dig in and take a look. :D
Random avatar
jesse

Postby jesse » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:20 pm

OK when I was replacing the hammers I was removing them through the breech. Like tony said the spring wasn't slid over the hammer. This time around I removed the barrel and made sure every thin was correct. Now I can get the pw to 10 but for some reason the safety latch will not catch above 10. Now I won't shoot my gun that high on the pw. Don't see the need for it. But it just makes me wondering if I am still doing something wrong that may effect the gun down the road.
Random avatar
jesse

Return to TalonP (Pistol)