New Home Forums AirForce General Chat Microlite Bullpup Kits for AF guns Re: Microlite Bullpup Kits for AF guns

quote coors:

Thanks, Dave! And one more question, please. I’m eying the Lothar Walther .30 cal barrel blank, which is 28″ long. I’m thinking that a 22.125″, .30 cal barrel, in a Condor SS frame, would be nice. I assume that it would have to be turned to the Talon heavy barrel profile. Is there any possibility of getting that to work with your kit? And if so, could one of your inserts be made/drilled out for .30 cal? Thanks, again.

Currently the kits are geared only for smaller calibers. When the caliber goes up so does everything else. Air consumption,tank size,valve housing,top hat,breech slide. Doable, but not practical. The long barrel would help, but would still need need a forward mounted tank to feed it air or tether it.
A better solution for a 30 cal would be the kind of builds Doug does http://www.talonairgun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=30157
Doug is the master. He has the large cal pellets and cast bullets wired and knows what it takes to make them go. :4: