New Home Forums BullPups EdGun Is the Edgun still worth $2000? Is the Edgun still worth $2000?

Ok. I may have misunderstood but for me it seemed like you recommended EdGun over the Cricket without knowing anything about the Bug. My bad .. 😉

My FINAL take in this matter: one can’t go wrong with neither if the Goal is to own a high-end BP. Whether either is worth the price? That depends what the buyer is willing to pay for one so i quess they are worth the price taken into consideration both manufacturers sell every single Stick they are capable to wring out from the assembly line.

My EdGun experience wasn’t good and when one has been bitten – twice – that leaves a mark. The one i had first shot very well – untill it didn’t when the breech blew on my face. After that it never shot as it did before the blow-up, untill The Doc finally ,after lots of trial/error, found those out of round/center parts being the culprit and made his own parts to cure the problem.
The second one never shot as well. It needed help from the beginning so i grew tried on the Brand Ed and went over to KalibrGun. Haven’t had one problem with my .25 , yet. I sincerely hope it stays that way too or i’ll go over to Beluga .. NOT !! 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2. This POS iPhone sucks though …