New Home Forums BullPups Other BullPups I hear no more about the R&L Marauder bull pups Re: I hear no more about the R&L Marauder bull pups

I spoke to Maddog about his orders, and he said he was busy every day making stocks. Recall Doug makes these stocks by hand, one at a time! With him it’s all about quality, not quantity. Randy has to have his parts custom cut by a CNC contractor, and that time must be rented. So Randy has to wait in line with the rest of the cuztomers.

I suspect Jim and Citrus are the same way.

Both these producers are known for quality, so reports are going to take awhile to filter in.

It may take awhile to obtain their product, but we are assured of consistency of quality, and that’s worth waiting for!

I think the one thing that’s true in this hobby is the “Best” takes time, and isn’t cheap. Also, I noticed none of these bullpup owners are putting their ‘pups up for resale! That’ s a good indication they are satisfied with a rather unique version of a very popular pcp.

I sweat nights thinking of a Prod bullpup! What a nifty little powerplant that rascal would make!!!

H 😯 😯 t