Q:

Ernest tuned Cricket reg. and Squirrel head shot(Graphic)

I got my new Cricket last month. But I tested and found its shoot low about 835 and high about 880 fps. Then I contacted Steve, I did not buy the rifle from him, but he’s offered to take care of it. I asked him if I can have numbered gauge and alum. valve stem. He asked me to send the rifle to Ernest.
Ernest helped to fix it reg. or say tuned the reg. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRGVErBkAbM ) and set it to 120 bar.Also replaced the colored gauge with numbered gauge and new alum. valve stem with no charge, only shipping cost. He sent it back to me. It packed so well. The rifle is now working so well. It shoots one hole group at 36y (a little rain)and 5 mags from 200 bar to 100 bar. it comes down from 200 bar to 180 for the first mag, and down t 160 bar for second, and 140 bar for the third and down to 100 bar. It takes only 1.43 bar each shot. It shoots both JSB 18 or 15 pellets very well. Love it.

Thank you so much, Steve and Ernest.

Kalibrgun

All Replies

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

1 2 3

I ordered a hammer adjustable screw from Steve. I did not expect the coffee cup holder. Thanks Steve. Now I put it on my tank, so comfortable in the Winter.

Sign me up for one and give me your PayPal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2. This POS iPhone sucks though …

For the cricket same price, have to check when Mark can make it.

Ernest

I need one for my Cricket. How many money???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2. This POS iPhone sucks though …

Hi Ernest,

I’d like to buy one. Are you taking order now?

Thanks

Charlie

This week I will post a Video of the tester/pressure setter for the Edgun R3, price $175

Ernest

quote sniperlabyo:

If I get my Machinist to make the valve stem to metal on the R3, what is it worth to you??? has to be worth his time!

Ernest

Name your price for a COMPLETE tester and i´ll buy one.

Guys;

here is the screw part that he made for HST;

That reg tester is made up mostly of paintball tank parts. You can make one yourself if he just gives you a list of the parts needed.

I’d like to say $60-$80 for a stem if he makes 100 or more.

I’m very interested in your reg. tester for the cricket. I got used one for Doug to test HPA reg. It works so well. It saves me so much time and air.

quote sniperlabyo:

If I get my Machinist to make the valve stem to metal on the R3, what is it worth to you??? has to be worth his time!

Ernest

quote Strietwise:

quote Veerkracht:

The broken valve old Goat is showing us is an old type valve.
I still haven’t heart of new type valves breaking?
So, they must be better!

Regards, Robert

Are the old valves and the new valves interchangeable?

Yes.

Re: My Matador R5 just landed…

To address whether the new valve can fit to the old-style valve assembly, I got one new valve (the one with shorter, 34 mmm Delrin length; upper one in the picture below) from Tony and installed it. Although the plastic part is shorter, the spring and spring cap can fit into it. The new valve disc is about 1 mm wider in diameter compared to the old valve. Because the new valve is shorter/lighter, I have to reduce HST by about 3/8 turn to keep the original speed. In the long run, I will tune the reg down a little rather than HST. On the other hand, the lighter weight will let the valve open longer and let more air out and thus may compromise the air efficiency. If this is the case, I will need to reduce HST or increase reg pressure.
So, yes, Robert, the new valve can fit to the “old valve housing” and it works. Whether this new valve affects air consumption/efficiency remains to be evaluated.

Regards,
Endo

So I am wondering why you guys want a aluminium valve in your edgun, while the new type valve has not proofen wrong till now.

Regards, Robert.

Ernest

Dear octavius;

I think no one has problem with disassembling the guns, our problem how to get the aluminum air valve rod?

By the way; I have sent an email to Marco, who has produced the Screw part for edgun matador, see below pic, i asked whether he can make this, he replied ;
((Marco Santos
9:00 PM (3 hours ago)

to me
Hello
Yes i can do it easy
just get me the measures and choise the material

regards))

I believe one of you guys can send him the perfect measurements…

his email ; marcoparaq78@gmail.com

http://i1332.photobucket.com/albums/w611/Hemn5/Forum_Photos/Screwpartforedgunmatador_zps41733007.jpg?t=1382043812

quote octavius:

There is no problem to change it. It takes max. 20 minutes disassembly/assembly .
quote Veerkracht:

The broken valve old Goat is showing us is an old type valve.
I still haven’t heart of new type valves breaking?
So, they must be better!

Regards, Robert

Are the old valves and the new valves interchangeable? Or are the valves unique to the reg you have?

There is no problem to change it. It takes max. 20 minutes disassembly/assembly .

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

1 2 3
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.