New Home Forums AirForce Talon/Talon SS I know my rifle is accurate, but WTF!!! Reply To: I know my rifle is accurate, but WTF!!!

quote LURKER #1:

Hey Pab,

I was going to congratulate you on something but somehow this thread keeps jumping to some bad mannered new guy trying to sell shit to people he has pissed off. I guess he doesn’t know how to scroll down to the “FOR SALE” section. He pissed me off so much hijacking what was a great thread, that I wouldn’t buy marl off him if I was a marl’er.

Thanks Lurk’ 😀

Its all good, the thread got a little waylaid to say the least!!
Adam has manned up and apologised for his introduction, I’m guessing he had had a bad day before he posted, happens to the best of us.

Yes, pretty freaky group!! I quadruple checked everything before posting up!!
Make sure I really did have 5 pellets in tin lid? Yes Pab, you did, stop doubting that!
Check target for any nicks around the edges!!
Do a couple more 5 groups to check gun hasn’t gone beserk and shooting them 2 foot off everynow and then!!

When I was doing that group, I could see the target sort of ‘wobble’ a tiny bit and dirt kick up behind in the same spot each time, so I know it is what it is!!
Just really flabbergasted me that 4 pellets went hundreds of an inch perfect for 4 shots!!!! From 40 yards at x10 mag, you can see pretty clear, but not quite clear enough to see exactly whats happening. I knew it was good, just not HOW good! 😎

Since going back to the .22 18″ LW with JSB 18gr the rifle has gone from very accurate to crazy accurate. Really want to go and do some long range stuff now. Gotta be good for 1/2″ at 100??