Just ordered a few things for my Talonp

Any threads that are TalonP specific should go in here.

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing

roger52
New User

Just ordered a few things for my Talonp

Postby roger52 » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:35 am

I already have my talonp in a MadDog stock but found out quickly that I needed a larger air tank. I ordered a 22ci tank from Joe B and a complete valve assembly from AirForce along with a one piece top hat from Talon Tunes. I think a barrel will be next.

Rrdstarr

Re: Just ordered a few things for my Talonp

Postby Rrdstarr » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:28 pm

Just a thought Roger, but aren't you going backwards with the TalonP? It is intended to be a minimalist, short barrel rifle, or oversized pistol. Mine carries a Burris Fast Fire III sight on it to keep weight down. Only addition I am thinking of for it is a carbon fibre tank the same weight, not size, that it comes with.

Cheers!
Pardini K10, (4) Crosman MK I .22, Brocock Concept .22, Talon SS .22, TalonP .25, Mrodair CP-1M .22 and .177

roger52
New User

Re: Just ordered a few things for my Talonp

Postby roger52 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:47 am

I never intended for the talonp to used as a pistol I just like the feel of the carbine platform. I have my Mrod in a RL/MadDog bull pup and it it better than the full size rifle and I did the same thing to my Prod, but the talonp is a different animal compared to the prod! I am not a fan of red dots but small compact scopes yes. I shoot regularly beyond 50 yards.

Return to “TalonP (Pistol)”