Getting Ready To Buy Talonp First Time Poster

Any threads that are TalonP specific should go in here.

Moderators: PANDEMIC, WalkonKing

roger52
New User

Getting Ready To Buy Talonp First Time Poster

Postby roger52 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:52 am

I have been interested in the talonp for a few months now and sold a couple of guns recently on the Yellow to fund a new talonp and a Mad Dog stock. All other mods will need to wait until after Christmas. I have been reading on this forum for awhile and watching some videos. They do not seems to be real difficult to work on. I know the Marauder platform well and do all the mods and resealing myself. I am retired and like the idea of a powerful carbine form hunting. I have been in touch with Doug at Mad Dog and he suggested the Bulldog stock for the Talonp he said the Bulldog designed is for the Talonp. I guess I am asking for some in put and guidance concerning the Mad Dog stock. What are you guys using, what works best? Does the Bulldog stock have enough room for a larger AirForce tank? Sorry to ramble but this likely is the first of meany post asking for information this is what I did to learn the Marauder platform. I also like the forums platform it is the same as the Marauder forum.
Thanks, Roger

dodge3500

Re: Getting Ready To Buy Talonp First Time Poster

Postby dodge3500 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:32 pm

I'm possibly looking to get a Talon p as well as a backpack/truck gun.
I've seen a ton of upgrades for airforce rifles plus they are made in USA:).the Talon p model does seem to be somewhat loud from the videos I have watched but there are options to tame the beast.

roger52
New User

Re: Getting Ready To Buy Talonp First Time Poster

Postby roger52 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:30 pm

Ok my talonp will be here tomorrow but my maddog stock will be here Saturday and I got a bulldog. What about the top hat I have been reading that it should be set at.070 or.073 for best efficiency for o-ring set at.093 or.095. Any thoughts I will get a tt top hat after Christmas also what is the stock setting.

Roger

Return to “TalonP (Pistol)”